Documents to be provided
- • Visa application forms to be completed carefully in two (02) copies.
- • Two recent passport photos.
- • Photocopy of the first pages of the passport (validity required: minimum 6 months).
- • Photocopy of the residence card in Uganda, Burundi or Rwanda for resident aliens.
- • Work certificate or certificate of education.
According to the case :
- Letter of invitation from an Algerian partner for business visa.
- Business status for the first filing of a business visa.
- Certificate of accommodation (for family visits).
- Hotel reservation (for tourist visa).
- Air ticket with firm booking (for transit visas).
- Contract of employment, management of the employer and work permit in Algeria for work visa.
- Any other relevant proof required by the administration.
- Chancery fees payable in cash (in US dollars).
Timetable for file submissions: Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 12:00. – Deadline for granting visa: according to nationality and on the basis of reciprocity. – You can download the visa application form here.
|Country/visa||30 days/ to one entry||90 days/ Several entries
|50 USD||200 USD|
|60 USD||305 USD|
|80 USD||120 USD|
N.B: for the amount of the visas of the other nationalities, they must address the embassy by E-mail.