The National Identity Card of Algeria, valid for 10 years, is issued without age conditions to the Algerian nationals registered by the Consular Service on presentation of the following documents:
- A valid consular registration card;
- An ID card application form (PDF format – Download link below) duly completed, dated and signed;
- For a married woman, to provide, as the case may be, a marriage certificate or a divorce certificate as per the divorce decree accompanied by a certificate of divorce or certificate of non-appeal for the divorced woman;
- three (03) recent recent passport-size photographs;
- Settlement, in local currency, of the Chancery fees as per the value of the stamp duty.
The renewal of the Algerian identity card is carried out under the same conditions as those required for its issuance. The person concerned must also:
- return his / her expired or damaged card;
- The ID card application form (PDF format) duly completed dated and signed;
- File a declaration of loss at the Consular service or report the theft at the police station.
- A Valid father’s consular registration card.
- An ID card application form (PDF format) duly completed, dated and signed (Download link below);
- Minor’s birth certificate;
- Three recent passport photos, front and back;
- Paternal authorization;
- Payment of chancery rights from the value of the tax stamp.