REQUIREMENTS FOR SCHOLARSHIPS
Prospective Ugandan scholarship holders must submit applications to the Embassy through the Ministry of Education and Sports with a covering letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uganda.
Each candidate must fulfill the conditions for a given course in a particular Algerian establishment of higher learning where he or she wishes to enroll.
A complete application file must reach the Ministry of Higher Learning and scientific Research latest by the end of June of each academic year.
Copies to be attached:
- Copies of certified photocopies of certificates should include:
- PLE certificate + Pass slip
- O’Level certificate +Pass slip
- A’Level certificate of the previous year where possible or a letter from UNEB confirming that they sat the exams indicating their results.
Note that the candidate should have good marks corresponding to the combination leading to the desired course.
The candidates should present:
- A valid passport,
- Yellow card (vaccination against yellow fever)
- Handwritten application letter for scholarship indicating the desired course;
- Birth certificate;
- 8 passport size photographs;
- Recent medical certificate + Print out of medical tests.