Minister of Justice, Tayeb Louh, represent President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika at the 2nd Specialized Technical Committee (STC) On Migration, Refugees And Displaced Persons, Ordinary Session of Ministerial Meeting, which took take place in Kigali, Rwanda, on October 20-21.
Mr Louh led a delegation to the meeting that will mainly discussed “the protocol to the treaty on the African economic community, relating to free movement of people in Africa.”
The meeting also discussed “the referential framework for migration policy and the implementation plan” and the “African joint position on the global compact for safe, orderly and regular migration.”
On the frindges of the works of the meeting, Minister Louh held talks with :
- Minister of Foreign Affairs & Cooperation of Rwanda, Mrs Louise Mushikiwabo ;
- Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Republic of Rwanda, Mr BUSINGYE Johnston ;
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Saharawi Republic, Mr Mohamed Salem Ould Salek ;
- Minister of Interior of Sudan, Lt Gen. Hamid Manan Mohamed al-Mirghani ;
- Commissioner for Political Affairs, African Union Commission, Mrs Minata SAMATE CESSOUMA ;
- Commisioner for Social Affairs, African Union Commission, Mrs Amira Elfadil.