A delegation from the “Senior Command and Staff College -Kimaka (Uganda) paid a visit to Algeria. 03-07 April 2017.
As part of the consolidation of military cooperation Between Algeria and Uganda, a delegation from the “Senior Command and Staff College – Kimaka” (Uganda), led by Brigadier BBosa Christopher Kiyingi, paid a visit to Algeria from 03rd to 07th April 2017.
During their stay, the delegation visited many military training centers.
The delegation was received at the Cherchell Military Academy by its Commander, the General-Major Ali Sidane, for :
- a detailed introduction and tour of the Academy ;
- a demonstrative tactical exercise ;
- a tour of the simulator firing room.
At the School of Command and staff College, which is a tool of military training excellence in the tactical and organizational fields, the delegation heard :
- a presentation on the Management and Teachings and visit to the specialized classrooms of the School with a briefing.
Among many other activities, the Study Tour programme of the the delegation included :
- a lecture at the ministry of foreign affairs on “The political and socio-economic system of our Algeria, the organs in charge of foreign affairs and Algeria’s role in maintenance of regional security”, as well as Algeria’s attachment to Africa ;
- a lecture on “Legislative Assemblies in Algeria” at the Parliament House ;
- lecture at the Ministry of Culture on “The African Dimension of the Algerian Culture”.
The military delegation from Uganda had also the opportunity to visit several cultural and Tourist sites, and the National Army Museum.