3RD EDITION OF “ALGERIAN VIRTUAL WASTE EXHIBITION-AVWE” (FROM 05 TO 07 JUNE 2022)
The Embassy of the People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria in Uganda informs that the 3rd edition of the “Algerian Virtual Waste Exhibition-AVWE”, organized by the National Waste Agency (AND), under the sponsorship of the Ministry of the Environment, will be held in virtual form, during the period from June 05 to 07, 2022.
The AVWE Fair is considered the 1st virtual professional fair in Algeria which deals with the theme of waste management up to the environmental and economic challenges. As a reminder, the second edition of this fair recorded the participation of 170 exhibitors (institutions, companies and civil society) representing around twenty countries.
This year’s edition, placed under the theme “For the promotion of investment in the field of waste”, aims essentially to:
– Promote the strategy of the public authorities working to make the recovery and recycling of waste activities that create wealth and jobs.
– Create synergies between the different actors involved in the field of waste management;
– Encourage investment and the creation of companies in the field of waste management;
– Make known virtually the equipment, services and technologies used in the field of waste recycling and recovery;
– Share experiences and know-how;
– Give the opportunity to young project leaders and Algerian start-ups to present their ideas and projects.
Additional information is available on the following platform: https://avwe.and.dz.AVWE