It’s within the activities of the Diplomatic Spouses & Partners Associations in Uganda (DISPAS) that the Ambassador’s spouse organized, on 14th April 2016 at their residence, a one-day event with the purpose of making known several aspects of the Algerian culture.
The program of this event included:
- general presentation of Algeria and its culture ;
- presentation of Algerian traditional dress ;
- mini fashion show about the Algerian traditional dress ;
- video show of different Algerian traditional dances ;
- presentation of Algerian cuisine and its diversity ;
- show on how couscous is prepared.
The collections made on that day were used to support orphans.